Hope Everyone had a wonderful weekend. I live in Kentucky, so it was a very intense day on Saturday with UofL and UK playing in the final 4. I decided to share this birthday card I made for one of my cousins. I think it is very cute and I used one of my favorite Cricut cartridges, Create a Critter.
- Create a Critter-- Cricut Cartridge
- Colorbok --Pattern Pack- French Prep
- Recollections Cardstock Spice Market Pack
- Red Rhinestones--Basics by Kaisercraft
- Fiskars Cloud punch (smaller one)\
- For the "mountains" I used pattern paper I had laying around!