I embossed the wreath 3 times with the embossing powder. Right before it will completely cool off I added the next layer of power and zapped it with the heat gun. This created a more metallic raised look.
You can see the thickness of the wreath on this picture.
- Cricut cartridge- Sweethearts
- Regular cardstock paper in black and white for the wreath
- Stampendous embossing powder - White opaque
- Zing! Embossing power- silver metallic finish
- Inkadinkado- Thank you wood stamp
- 4 X 5.5 in white card from Recollections