1. Cut circles and glued them randomly on a white cardstock. Then glued that onto the top of the card.
2. Cut the word "BOY" and a star. Using distress inks add a little of blue tint to the letters.
3. Embossed a white cardstock with a polka dot design. Glued it to the bottom of the card.
4. Glued the "baby boy" border between the 2 bigger sections.
5. Glued star, button,bow and word "BOY".
- Plantin SchoolBook Cricut Cartridge
- Distress Ink-Broken China
- 5.25X7.25 White Card
- The paper company white cardstock- Linen Textured
- Recollection Cardstock-- Coolwater & Preppy Beach
- K&Company --Itsy Bitsy Adhesice Borders