- I embossed a cream cardstock using my cuttlebug.
- Used the metallic rub-ons color kit #2 to add some bronze and gold colors to the embossed areas.
- Glued embossed paper unto a dark brown cardstock.
- Made a "bow" using Celebrate It Sheer Creations ribbon in ivory.
- Used 2 Martha Stewart flowers from the Daisy Glossary kit and glued a red rhinestone from Basics in the center.
- Stamped "celebrate love" at the bottom front of the card.
Saturday, October 27, 2012
I made the following card for a coworker getting married. I made it a little bigger than my usual cards, since I needed the space for other coworkers to sign.