1. Stamped background and embossed it.
2. Glued 4 strips of gold ribbon.
3. Cut the #4 using my cricut, applied glossy accent to add a nice shine.
4. Cut out a square recycling one of my 2nd wedding cards, once #4 was dry I glued it to the gold square.
5. Took a very thin strip of black cardstock and stamped my greeting with gold embossing powder. **It looks very light on the picture but it was clear.**
- Kaiser Card- Metallic Copper
- The Stamping Place--Crackle "Antique" Background Stamp
- Stampendous Midnight Black & Jeweled Gold Embossing Powder
- Galena Metallic Ribbon-Gold
- Cricut Plantin Schoolbook cartridge
- Glossy Accents
- Fiskars 1 3/4 square punch
- Hero Arts Clear Stamp