Anniversary

   My husband and I just celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary! Mind you this is one of 3!!! lol! Yes, we have gotten married 3 times! The first wedding is the one we really celebrate. So, I decided to do a nice golden card, something masculine. I find it a little hard doing male cards but I think this one came out good. 


Steps:
 1. Stamped background and embossed it. 
 2. Glued 4 strips of gold ribbon.
 3. Cut the #4 using my cricut, applied glossy accent  to add a nice shine.
 4. Cut out a square recycling one of my 2nd wedding cards, once #4 was dry I glued it to the gold square.
 5. Took a very thin strip of black cardstock and stamped my greeting with gold embossing powder. **It looks very light on the picture but it was clear.**




Materials:
  • Kaiser Card- Metallic Copper
  • The Stamping Place--Crackle "Antique" Background Stamp
  • VersaMark
  • Stampendous Midnight Black & Jeweled Gold Embossing Powder
  • Galena Metallic Ribbon-Gold
  • Cricut Plantin Schoolbook cartridge
  • Glossy Accents 
  • Fiskars 1 3/4 square punch 
  • Hero Arts Clear Stamp




Comments

Popular Posts