Baby Shower

We have a new little arrival coming next month!! Deepak's cousin is expecting her 1st child, a baby girl!! We had her baby shower on June 20th. I was in charge of the wall decorations, so I got busy with lots of pink stuff and made a pretty wall for the event. It was not hard to do, just time consuming. I used the cricut machine to cut out the circles using the Plantin SchoolBook cartridge, the word "baby" was cut out using the Jasmine cartridge and I bought the letters for the "girl" at Michael's - I used mod podge to glue the glitter on. I then used the mod podge spray to seal it. The circles are connected with fishing line. The fabric pom-poms came from Michael's as well.




Everyone loved the decorations and food, so it was a success!! lol. Our cousin got lots of gifts and we are now just waiting for her to arrive! CANT WAIT!!!

Comments

Popular Posts