Anniversary Card

Our dear DEAR friends celebrated their 1st wedding anniversary in August!! Yay!! I did the card a little early since I wanted to send it before went on vacation. I used things from their wedding. I thought that would give it a nice touch, plus a walk down their perfect wedding celebration day. The picture you see are them, they provided this as postcards for people to write a note and leave for them to read later. Inside of the card I put the 1st page of their program. On the inside of the envelope I also used another page from their program. 







Materials Used: 

  • Recolletions cardstock- I made my own card 5 X 6.5 white
  • Best Occasions textured cardstock (white)- Used to made the envelope
  • Colorbok pattern pack- French Prep- Used for the inside of the envelope
  • DCWV- Cardstock stack- Glitzy Glitter (gold)
  • Solid gold color paper - this is a scrap and do not know by whom
  • Cricut Expression
  • Wild Card cartridge
  • We R Memory- Envelope Punch Board
  • Fiskars paper cutter
  • Ranger Glossy Accents
  • Tombow permanent adhesive

Comments

Popular Posts