New Year!

I have finally graduated nursing school and  I am currently working full-time on a PCU floor! I am so happy to have finally finished. I am going to work really hard at keeping up with the blog and keeping myself motivated to do more crafting and scrapbooking/card making! I have lots of projects I have done since school finished. I will make sure to take pictures and post them.

I wanted to share a recipe I did last week, which I got from pinterest. Deepak and I try to have at least 2 vegetarian meals a week and it is hard to find new recipes that we both like (mainly that I like!). This was super easy and fast to make. Try it it is delicious! 

Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo

                                                  http://damndelicious.net/2013/12/02/roasted-red-pepper-alfredo/ 

Comments

Popular Posts