Embossing Card

I created this card last year and I can honestly say I do not remember for whom I made it. I got the inspiration from one of the ladies blog that I follow. It was simple to do and took no time at all. 
 I embossed the wreath 3 times with the embossing powder. Right before it will completely cool off I added the next layer of power and zapped it with the heat gun. This created a more metallic raised look.  

You can see the thickness of the wreath on this picture. 

Materials Used:
  • Cricut cartridge- Sweethearts
  • Regular cardstock paper in black and white for the wreath
  • Stampendous embossing powder - White opaque
  • Zing! Embossing power- silver metallic finish
  • Inkadinkado- Thank you wood stamp
  • 4 X 5.5 in white card from Recollections

Comments

Popular Posts