FIVE years!

This is an old card and I found the pictures on my computer so I am sharing. I made this card for my 5th wedding anniversary. I actually had a hard time getting inspired, I find it very, very hard making male cards! This is what I did.



Steps:
1. Cut 1/4 in strips from 3 different papers. (the solid blue was actually from a card given to us on our Indian wedding).
2. Glue strips on a scattered pattern on the card.
3. The 5 hearts on the top was from a old card kit I had, do not know the name. 4 of them were transparents I used Alcohol Ink from Ranger- Sail Boat Blue
4. Glued hearts.
5. Stamped message from Fiskars All Year Greetings  clear stamp set.
6. Glued 5 embelishments.

Materials:
  • Pattern Paper
  • Clear Stamps
  • Glue
  • Hearts
  • Ink for hearts
  • Ink for message
  • Embelishments

Comments

Popular Posts