Just Because Card

I have realized that I don't send 'just because" cards. So today I made one for Deepak, and I am making a point to make more for other family members and friends. I feel like it is so nice to just receive a card on the mail. So that is a goal for me this year! 


I put a black cardstock to have a nice border.
 I cut .5 in hearts from the cricut cartridge. I drew 3 lines with the sharpie and randomly put the hearts on the lines. Then I stamped the Love You. 
 Then I added the rhinestones. 
 To add a little shine to the wood heart I added glossy accents to it.

To tie everything together I took 3 extra hearts in yellow, blue and purple and glued them to the inside of the card. 


Materials:
  • Recollections Square Card 5.5 X 5.5
  • Recollections Cardstock- black and white
  • Studio Calico Wood Veneer (wood hearts)
  • Ranger Distress Ink- Barn Door (on the wood heart)
  • Ranger Glossy accents (on the wood heart, also used to glue all the heart on the card)
  • Sharpie- Black (I would normally use a acid-free marker but I could not find mine)
  • Cricut Cartridge- Plantin SchoolBook
  • Fiskars clear stamps- All Year Greetings
  • Staz On Ink- Jet Black
  • Recollections Pearl Stickers

Comments

Popular Posts