I put a black cardstock to have a nice border.
I cut .5 in hearts from the cricut cartridge. I drew 3 lines with the sharpie and randomly put the hearts on the lines. Then I stamped the Love You.
Then I added the rhinestones.
To add a little shine to the wood heart I added glossy accents to it.
To tie everything together I took 3 extra hearts in yellow, blue and purple and glued them to the inside of the card.
- Recollections Square Card 5.5 X 5.5
- Recollections Cardstock- black and white
- Studio Calico Wood Veneer (wood hearts)
- Ranger Distress Ink- Barn Door (on the wood heart)
- Ranger Glossy accents (on the wood heart, also used to glue all the heart on the card)
- Sharpie- Black (I would normally use a acid-free marker but I could not find mine)
- Cricut Cartridge- Plantin SchoolBook
- Fiskars clear stamps- All Year Greetings
- Staz On Ink- Jet Black
- Recollections Pearl Stickers