Pink Birthday Card

If you didn't know, I will tell you now...I do not like the color pink. So when I buy packs of cardstock that have pink in them, I try to make the "pinkest" card for a girlfriend to try and get rid of that color! My college friend Christina has a birthday coming up in July, so obviously I made her a very pink card. It is cute and adorable and again very pink! I threw in some white so it would not look awfully pink. Here is the card--






 Final Product:



Materials Used:

  • Studio 490 embossing paste
  • Heidi Swapp 6 x 6 Stencil Set Dot
  • Imagine craft palette knives
  • Pearl Ex- powdered pigments series 2 (blue rosset- I added this to the paste to give it its color, the paste is white normally)
  • White Recollections card & envelope 4in X 5.5 in
  • DCWV "Glitzy Glitter" cardstock stack (pink glitter paper)
  • Recollections white & pink cardstock
  • Paper Smooches- Sentiment Sampler Stamp set
  • Staz On Jet black Ink
  • Cricut expression machine
  • Cricut Celebrations cartridge (for the presents)
  • Glossy accents glue
  • 3D foam squares
  • Studio Calico rotary stamp ( I used it inside to add the date)

Comments

Popular Posts