Thank you card

This card will be going to my current manager at work. I am moving positions, so I wanted to take the time to thank her for giving me my 1st nursing job. She has been extremely supportive. Soooo she is a girl and I decided to use the same pink colors and paper I used on my last card. This was fast and easy to make. I think making the bow took me longer than doing the entire card.




Materials Used:
  • Cuttlebug machine by Provo Craft
  • Embossing mat- not sure of name but its little square background
  • Fiskars 1in square punch
  • Inkadinkado- "Thank you" wood stamp
  • Staz On- Jet black ink
  • Twine (this was just laying around, no idea where I got it)
  • Assorted rhinestones
  • Glossy Accents glue
  • Assorted pink cardstock (same colors as last pink card)

Comments

Popular Posts