Just Because Card (Part 6)


I guess this would be a repeat, since I am sending this card to my sister! It is always nice to receive something in the mail that is not a bill! This card really came together by trying to clean up my desk of scrap paper. I just cut a bunch of squares and stuck them all together to make this card, 10 mins top! Also, I am participating in a challenge called Share Handmade Kindness. The challenge is from the very wonderful and talented Jennifer Mcguire ( I speak of her as if she's my BFF! My husband knows who I am talking about when I say Jennifer!! But she is the first person I started following when I started my crafting venture and she always inspires me to continue to be crafty!) SO, I think I got a head start on the challenge, since I started sending my "Just Because" cards back in March! Now I just have more motivation to continue! I will link to her challenge below. Here is the card:


 I cut 4 "hello" to be able to create some dimension to the word
 After all 4 layers are glued together




Added glossy accents to give the "hello" some shine.


Materials Used:
  • Scrap paper in beige, white, green polka dots and craft color
  • Paper Smooches Hello die
  • DCWV- Latte (box of cards) A2 format
  • Glossy Accents
  • DCWV- Gauze paper stack 6X6 sheet 
  • Craft foam (to give dimension) 
Share Handmade Kindness Challenge (please go to  her blog and check it out) : http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2015/11/sharehandmadekindesschallenge.html
If you want to follow on social media: #sharehandmadekindness

Comments

Popular Posts