Just Because Card (Part 7)


In the spirit of Jennifer Mcguire's "Sharing Handmade Kindness", I have made a card for my dear friend Shelley! She was my roommate at the University of Miami and she was the one that introduced me to my dear husband! Here is the card:


 Vellum paper to cover 3 of the circles
 I know a little crooked! 

 First time using the wink of stella, it is AMAZING! 
 So much shine! 
Final Card


Materials Used:
  • Recollections- card and envelope 4in X 5.5in 
  • Recollection white cardstock- cut a little smaller than the actual card
  • Paper Smooches- Hello Words die
  • Heidi Swapp- Wood grain stamp
  • Memento dye ink- London fog
  • Fiskars 1in and 1/2in circle punch
  • Recollections- Bright and Basic paper pad (12x12)
  • Grafix- Deluxe Vellum (24# iridescent)
  • Black cardstock
  • Zig- Wink of Stella

Comments

Popular Posts