Just Because Card (Part 4)

The next card goes to my sister. She is in college and I do not think I have sent her a card whos EVER! Which is not acceptable, so I am rectifying esta by making this "Spring" hello card. My sister is Currently in her 3rd year of nursing school and working very hard. I am extremely proud of her. Here is the card. 


I started by punching out strips of esta scalloped punch from Fiskars.
 I embossed a beige cardstock a little smaller than the current card.
          I glued the strips, then a cut off the excess on the sides. 
I added some twine and made a bow, I secured it using some glossy accent glue. 
I stamped two of the same birds on cardstock.
        Then I cut them both as you see bellow. I glued the yellow part using 3D foam squares to add dimension to the card. 
Final card:


Materials Used:
  • Recollections White Card 4 X 5.5 in
  • Beige cardstock a tiny bit smaller than the card
  • Darice embossing folder 
  • Fiskars clear Stamp-bird
  • Fiskars punch cloud
  • Hero Art Clear Stamp "Hooray" - Hello
  • Recollections Twine 
  • Recollections cardstock - scalloped layers
  • Staz On Ink - Jet Black
  • Ranger Ink- Broken China Distress (distress around the clouds)
  • Color pencils
  • 3D Foam Squares
  • Scotch Pop-Up Foam Squares
  • Inkssentials Accents- Black Enamel (used on the birds eye for dimension) 

Comments

Popular Posts