I started by punching out strips of esta scalloped punch from Fiskars.
I embossed a beige cardstock a little smaller than the current card.
I glued the strips, then a cut off the excess on the sides.
I added some twine and made a bow, I secured it using some glossy accent glue.
I stamped two of the same birds on cardstock.
Then I cut them both as you see bellow. I glued the yellow part using 3D foam squares to add dimension to the card.
- Recollections White Card 4 X 5.5 in
- Beige cardstock a tiny bit smaller than the card
- Darice embossing folder
- Fiskars clear Stamp-bird
- Fiskars punch cloud
- Hero Art Clear Stamp "Hooray" - Hello
- Recollections Twine
- Recollections cardstock - scalloped layers
- Staz On Ink - Jet Black
- Ranger Ink- Broken China Distress (distress around the clouds)
- Color pencils
- 3D Foam Squares
- Scotch Pop-Up Foam Squares
- Inkssentials Accents- Black Enamel (used on the birds eye for dimension)