I wanted a nice colorful "spring" color for the background.
I just drew a line with a marker then used the tips of the triangles from the clear stamp set to make the banner.
I punched out the circle then cut a little triangle for the bottom of the balloon. I used a little scrap of some twine I had for the balloon string. I cut random size strips for the glitter and pink paper.
I went ahead and added some color to the banner with another triangle from the same stamp set. I put the entire card together then put the glossy accent on the butterflies.
- Recollections Card 4 X 5.5 in white
- DCWV "Nana's Nursery" Baby Boy 12 X 12 cardstock (cut into 3.75 X 5.25 in)
- DCWV "the cardstock stack"- Glitzy Glitter 6 X 6 (pink)
- White cardstock (anyone you would like) cut into a 3.5 X 4 7/8 in
- Studio Calico- Hooray clear stamp set (I used a triangle for the banner and the Hello)
- Fiskars 1.5 in circle punch (for the balloon)
- 3D foam squares (used for the tape the balloon and butterflies)
- Hero Arts Shadow Ink- Soft Stone (blue inside the banner)
- Butterflies- found in my scrap embellishment container
- Staz On- Jet Black (Used for the Hello and banner)
- Glossy Accent ( on the butterflies)