Just Because Card (Part 3)


I made wonderful friendships during nursing school and this just because card goes to one of those ladies. I would have been lost during school if it was not for the girls! I am very blessed to have met them. The recipient loves orange, so when I saw the ribbons I got inspired to make this card. 


The orange cardstock was cut 5.25 X 5.25 in. Then the boarders rounded. 
 I stamped the stamp on regular white cardstock, then colored it with colored pencils.

 The ribbons that inspired the card. I used white embossing powder for the greeting. 




Materials Used: 
  • Recollections cardstock
  • Fiskars round edge punch
  • Recollections 5 X 5 card- white
  • Stampendous Clear Stamps- Birthday Bouquet
  • Staz On Ink- Jet Black
  • Color Pencils
  • 3D foam squares
  • Ribbon
  • VersaMark- Watermark Stamp Pad
  • Stampendous Embossing Powder- White
  • Embelishments

Comments

Popular Posts