Birthday Card- Brother-in-Law

I made this card in February for my brother-in-law's birthday on April 13th. We had the pleasure of celebrating with him as we where in Spain for our 2nd nieces baptism (which I am the godmother!!!!). It is very difficult to do cards for guys, so I searched through the internet and pinterest to get inspiration! It has some dimension to it and you can see it on the 2nd picture. I think it came out really nice and masculine. What do you think?





Materials Used: 

  • Recollections- Cardstock Paper: black, sand, grape.
  • Twine
  • 1 button- I had this laying around, do not know where it came from.
  • Hero Arts- Birthday Message Clear Stamp
  • Versamark Ink
  • Zing! Embossing Powder- Silver Metalic Finish
  • Cuttlebug
  • Cuttlebug folder- squares (not sure what it is called)
  • Cricut Machine
  • Cricut Cartridge- Designers Calendar (for the squares)
  • Fiskars Flip & Twist Corner Punch-Rounder
  • 3D foam squares 

Comments

Popular Posts