White Ink Stamping

This is a "Thank You" card for my friend that dog-sat while we were on vacation. I wanted something simple but something that still made an impression. Sorry for the first 2 pictures, the lighting is awful. 


 I used washi tape to mask off the middle area. I alternated stamps up and down to make the design.
 I used a ruler and my versamark ink pen to draw the 2 lines and used white embossing powder.
This is the real color of the card and final product! 

Materials:
  • StazOn- Cotton White 
  • VersaMark Ink pad and pen
  • Stampendous Embossing Powder- White Opaque
  • Hero Art Clear Stamp (1) Birthday Message (2) Layered Flowers
  • I used 2 other stamp sets but not sure of brand or name of set for the extra flowers
  • Recollections Card 4 X 5.5 in
  • Craft cardstock
  • Studio g rubber stamp set 
  • Recollection Pear Embellishment 

Comments

Popular Posts